500 Rock the World from Tiny Uptown Howell
Posted by Janell Harbaugh (June 2, 2012 at 4:25 pm)
Livingston County MI. Nearly 500 people gathered March 23, 2012 to protest the HHS mandate that violates the Constitutional right of religious freedom.
In this small town, organizers were stunned at the passion and number of protestors. One speaker, Robert Muise, co-founder of the American Freedom Law Center, captivated the enthusiastic crowd with his passion to support and defend the U.S. constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies. “This administration has forced upon us an unprecedented mandate. Never before in our nation’s history did our government ever think that it could exercise such power or assume they have the authority to do so.” Hear his talk:
June 8, Noon – 1 pm at the Historic Howell Courthouse amphitheater in Downtown Howell, 200 E. Grand River, Howell 48843 (map).
Please bring lawn chairs and religious freedom signs.
The next rally will take place on June 8 and organizers are expecting record setting attendance. Speakers include:
- Eric Restucci Deputy Attorney General;
- Rev. Dr. Richard Alberta, Cornerstone Evangelical Presbyterian Church;
- Ed Rivet , Legislative Director for Right to Life;
- Pastor Del Belcher of Pathway Community Church in Brighton;
- Vanessa Denha Garmo, from Ave Maria Radio;
- Cynthia Dudek who has testified in the Michigan House and Senate regarding health insurance;
- Clark Durant, running for Senate and CEO of the independent Cornerstone Schools in Detroit;
- Tom Loewe, Ave Maria Radio;
- Dr.s Dunegan and Walters of Hometown Healthcare in Brighton;
- Deacon Jerry Brennan, Lawyer and Director of the Lansing Diaconate, and his wife
- Ronnie Brennan who is former educator;
- Father Lobert, Chaplain for Father Gabriel Richard High School
Follow the latest news about the Howell Rally on Facebook!
Join us June 8 because “You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children’s children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.” Ronald Reagan